Five Herbs Vaginal Suppositories
One vagitoria contains:
- 600 mg of St. John’s wort oil (Hypericum Perforatum Oil),
- 160 mg of rabbit extract (Achillea Millefolium Extract),
- 160 mg of shepherd’s purse extract (Capsella Bursa Pastoris Extract),
- 120 mg of calendula extract (Calendula Officinalis Extract),
- 120 mg of chamomile extract (Chamomilla Recutita Extract).
HYPERICUM PERFORATUM OIL, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM EXTRACT, CAPSELLA BURSA PASTORIS EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, CERA ALBA, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCEROLOPES, PROP.
Product features and purpose:
Vagitories with extracts of five plants are intended for the vaginal and cervical mucosa.
They help restore the vaginal and cervical mucosa in conditions of increased vaginal secretion, damage to the mucosa caused by bacteria or viruses and alleviate changes in the vaginal mucosa in conditions of vaginal dryness of various origins (menopause, hormonal imbalance, etc.).
Method of application:
Separate the 2 plastic strips of the vagitoria sheath, remove the vagitoria and discard the empty sheath.
For inflammation accompanied by increased vaginal secretion, one vagitoria is used in the evening for 10 days.
In case of damage to the cervical and vaginal mucosa, one vagitoria is applied in the evening for 10 days, and it can be extended to 30 and 60 days.
In case of dryness of the vaginal mucosa, one vagitoria is applied in the evening for up to 10 days.
Other vaginal suppositories: